Do you suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder? If so, you may qualify for a clinical study.
Our doctors seek men & women to participate in clinical studies on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in your area.
To qualify you must:
- Have an OCD diagnosis for at least one year
- Have tried a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) to treat OCD for at least 12 weeks in the past
- Not have any other psychological or mental health disorder
- Additional criteria apply
Qualified participants may receive:
- Compensation for time & travel
- Study-related investigational medications & examinations at no cost
If OCD is affecting your everyday life, you may qualify for a clinical study. Please complete the form on this page or give us a call right now! After you submit, a DM Clinical patient recruitment specialist will contact you promptly.
Any information provided online or on the phone for the purpose of determining eligibility is considered confidential and will not be shared with other organizations or individuals. Your personal information is for our office only and will be used solely to contact you. We will not give away or sell your information to anyone.
Advancing medicine through innovation and dedication.